- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 36 wonton skins
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, brown beef with pizza seasoning and salt over medium-high heat until beef is browned; drain. Return beef to skillet; stir in pizza sauce.
- 3Place 1 wonton skin in each muffin cup. Divide half of ground beef evenly among muffin cups. Top each with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Repeat layers starting with second wonton skin.
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
source : lilmissbossy.com